- You have minimum 3 years’ experience with solid track record of achieving successful sales growth in the IT, mobility, communications or software industry,
- You have the personality and knowledge required to build rapport with executive decision makers, create the demand and lead customer to advance the sales process,
- You are passionate about technology and you are a quick learner. You have an excellent command of English. Other language would be an asset,
- You are ready to travel 50% of your time for face to face customer visits and you are eligible to work in the EU,
- You are an effective communicator. You tactfully interview customers to understand their current and future business needs, demonstrate high culture and business acumen to communicate and influence at all levels within the prospects,
- You are a team player who works with the organization to maximize the value we provide to our customers.
We are recruiting a Sales Representative with a strong technical background to build short and long-term, profitable business in Benelux, UK and Ireland. If you are a highly-driven sales performer who wants to join a fast growing software engineering company, then we want to hear from you. You will work with an experienced team of sales professionals and report to the Directorof Sales & Marketing. We seek self-motivated people with independent approach - managing their priorities, planning their territories and managing internal resources.
We reward motivated sales professionals who are comfortable in managing complex sales cycles. You are expected to prioritize your activities so that you fill the pipeline with high quality business opportunities, and pursue them to achieve assigned sales goals. You are always prospecting for new customers. You build long-term perspective on developing the market and apply your strategic planning skills to develop and implement plans for direct sales. You report all leads, opportunities and activities in a timely fashion in our CRM system.
Na podstawie art. 7 ust. 1 rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z 27.04.2016 r. (RODO) oświadczam, iż wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie przez administratora, którym jest Solwit Spółka Akcyjna, moich danych osobowych w celu przeprowadzenia procedury rekrutacji. Wyrażam nadto zgodę na przetwarzanie ww. danych osobowych zgodnie z klauzulą informacyjną podaną przez Solwit S.A. w trakcie procesu rekrutacji, a także w sposób zautomatyzowany, w tym również w formie profilowania. Powyższa zgoda została wyrażona dobrowolnie.